Forum Trollz United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Crazy good round!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 pm by Armastadt

Sorry should have resized these. Couldn't get a screen capture, so I had to use a camera too.

Some terribly sucky competition out there in the pubs these days if I'm able to do this in a game.
Like shooting fish in a barrel out there.

Welcome 00110

Hardest working man in the squad. Pretty sad team when you almost out perform 4 other squad member's …

Comments: 6

New maps and info for BF2142

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm by Stormwalker73

I saw some posts about new maps for BF2142 but haven't seen anything concrete. Any links to official news anybody?

Comments: 12

Welcome

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm by Admin

Introduce yourself and give your thoughts on the forums. Do they need something? What can we do to make it more inviting and enjoyable?

Comments: 13

Game time

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm by Stormwalker73

I just managed to get away with a 10 hour battlefield spree and the wife isn't giving me the stink eye or saying anything. She must be a pod alien

Comments: 2

Passing the word

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

Can anyone who talks with Trollz members, please pass along the new addy. Since we lost the other sight so abruptly I have no contact info and I know a lot of the guys would like to keep in touch.

Thanx!

Comments: 1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Welcome

+3
barto
KrazyLord817
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Welcome Empty Welcome

Post  Admin Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Introduce yourself and give your thoughts on the forums. Do they need something? What can we do to make it more inviting and enjoyable?

Admin
OG Troll (Admin)

https://trollz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Empty Re: Welcome

Post  KrazyLord817 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Get back our original lol. Need to try and give everyone the heads up that we moved.
KrazyLord817
KrazyLord817
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  barto Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 pm

the word "Admin" is difficult to see. blue is out.

bawahahahahaha

barto

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:57 pm

What sucks is that all the contact info, for all the members, was on the site and without warning the site is gone! So no contact info, no word of new addy except at EA...

Sucks...TrollZ did kick it for a minute though What a Face
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  DGw Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:47 am

Cheers!!!

DGw

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:27 am

i think most usernames on the forums were the same as on the EA forums as in game... so we will see... we always have the ingame 2142 chat system... but who looks at that these days anyways?
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Isildor Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 pm

better late than never! looks like a made it to this new site. shame the old one got shut down as it was pretty pimpin. but oh well. sup everybody!

Isildor
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:07 am

sup isil! good to have ya back... still we missing people Sad
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 pm

ISIL!!! Man LTNS and its good to see ya! I may have to reinstall 2142 if the gangs gonna play...been tryin to crack this stupid BlackLight game... bounce
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Isildor Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:07 pm

yeah sup fellas! i still play almost every day for a couple matches at a time though. nothing constant really. i'm really kicken ass with the shottie LOL. cerbere is a great map for it. i play on xtreme gamers cerbere 64-man and even those fagget rdx hoppers hate me on there LOL

not sure i would install if i were you. almost every time i'm on there is a fuckin cheat. commander hack seems to be coming back now with the sky is raining cats-n-supply boxes. yesterday a guy i was tryin to shoot had on that one hack were all of a sudden you kinda lag and hit everywhere but the target even with you having a voss. <----hadn't seen that hack in a while too.

i guess all the cheaters are practicing and getting themselves ready for "IF" 1.51 ever comes out.

Isildor
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee_Rambo Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Whats up Isil! Im loading 2142 on the new pc right now just to check it out with graphics thats not 1990ish!!
Tennessee_Rambo
Tennessee_Rambo
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Isildor Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm

LOL sup rambo my brutha! how's the rest of you Tennessee cats doin? hope all is good.

and congrats on the new pc. and speaking of PCs y'all gotta see my new pimp ride i build at the start of this year: https://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee31/isildor/?special_track=nav_album_album

the 1st top row was the old setup. the 2nd row is what it is now. later this year or beginning of next i'm gonna get this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130566

^^that card pwns fuckin hard. overclocks like a beast. core clock can get to 800MHz Shocked

Isildor
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 am

Yo Isil, nice... so you have an 260 now and want to upgrade to an 460?? Do you think it's worth the money to upgrade? Becaus i was thinking about doing that upgrae from my 4850 wich is slower then a 260 if I'm not mistaken confused

Becaus MAN those cards sure are tempting price/performance, but they won't be good for near future games i think... and i can't go SLI or crossfirfe on my board (wich i wont upgrade till i also get new socket)
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Isildor Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

well the key point for me is getting that card so i can use Directx 11. that and the gtx260 imo is dissapointing because mine i can't overclock it good at all. even in spite of my new pimp case with great airflow.

and i have a feeling that even though the gtx460 (1gig version) is on the lower end, it'll be the same price performance king like it was when the 8800gt cards 1st came out. now if DX11 is something that'll be key for you for new/future titles then this card could be a great option considering the price.

as for sli my board is a couple years old and will only do crossfire Mad and besides i've heard too many problems when going that rout so i put my stock on the best single gpu i can get my hands on.

other key things about that card is that it's gpu is on 40nm tech (smaller size) so it's allot cooler running compared to the bigger (gtx465-480 on 65nm) witch as we all know run like they are erupting volcanoes Laughing so with the ability to OC it very high it'll leave my gtx260 in the dust!

Isildor
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum