Forum Trollz United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Crazy good round!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 pm by Armastadt

Sorry should have resized these. Couldn't get a screen capture, so I had to use a camera too.

Some terribly sucky competition out there in the pubs these days if I'm able to do this in a game.
Like shooting fish in a barrel out there.

Crazy good round! 00110

Hardest working man in the squad. Pretty sad team when you almost out perform 4 other squad member's …

Comments: 6

New maps and info for BF2142

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm by Stormwalker73

I saw some posts about new maps for BF2142 but haven't seen anything concrete. Any links to official news anybody?

Comments: 12

Welcome

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm by Admin

Introduce yourself and give your thoughts on the forums. Do they need something? What can we do to make it more inviting and enjoyable?

Comments: 13

Game time

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm by Stormwalker73

I just managed to get away with a 10 hour battlefield spree and the wife isn't giving me the stink eye or saying anything. She must be a pod alien

Comments: 2

Passing the word

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

Can anyone who talks with Trollz members, please pass along the new addy. Since we lost the other sight so abruptly I have no contact info and I know a lot of the guys would like to keep in touch.

Thanx!

Comments: 1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Crazy good round!

4 posters

Go down

Crazy good round! Empty Crazy good round!

Post  Armastadt Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Sorry should have resized these. Couldn't get a screen capture, so I had to use a camera too.

Some terribly sucky competition out there in the pubs these days if I'm able to do this in a game.
Like shooting fish in a barrel out there.

Crazy good round! 00110

Hardest working man in the squad. Pretty sad team when you almost out perform 4 other squad member's combined score!

Crazy good round! 00311

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Crazy good round! Empty Re: Crazy good round!

Post  Strike-Back Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 am

nice, alot were brobably thinking "H4X" for sure... Love the part where you score more then your squad combined.... this happens to me alot, if im on the losing team lol, alse in BFBC2 squad free for all (or how it's called)... i often go over the 25 mark for the squad.... Makes you wonder, who would have won that round if you weren't there taking care of 82 !!! 82! tickets (i hope you played conquest at least).... 82/250*100= 32.8% of the enemy tickets went down becaus of you!
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Crazy good round! Empty Nice round Arma

Post  Stormwalker73 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Late night is the worst or they are all just falling asleep. I played round Saturday night and finished with 50 Kills, next closest person on my team was 30+, he and i were doing all the work. There was a clan that was stacking on the other side (SOG) who were pretty decent together. They stayed in groups and when one would die another would attempt defib, much like dominoes they would all fall instead of taking out enemy then healing. Normally i go Recon but i ended up useing support with Ganz most of the round, fish in a barrel, they were always right on top of each other.
Stormwalker73
Stormwalker73
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armastadt Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:06 pm

I got this on the GHF Berlin. Lot's of lame players, playing these days. I've played a couple of different times over the last few days where, my squad was doing ALL the work. Last night I managed to get my squad to the EU base and cap it, and proceed to defend it for what seemed like forever, with wave after wave of assault. While the rest of the team la-la'ed it up at cross roads. They could never take the flag and get a foot hold there. Nor would they spawn in back to help defend our only cap. Just crazy nonsense. The only redeeming part is it made for some intense play since we were going toe-to-toe against the best squad on the opposing team. Unfortunately, I would have needed another Troll, to make the win on that one.

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Post  Isildor Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:12 pm

congrats on the score strike! i think my sorta best night was last week. i was on xtreme cerbere landing and this one dickhead knifed me towards the end of the match i hopped in on. "no biggie it's all good" so the next match i strap on my clarke shottie. the dude that knifed me (happened to be a rdx fagget) tried gunnin for me again! so he started to get a heavy dose of my shotgun bucks to his pretty little bunny face LOL. then the fagget stated to talk shit over chat calling me noob and what not.

and that match i was on fire! i was knockin off his squad and i kept shooting him in the face with my shot gun LOL. there was 4 times i caught him reviving by a med hub and walked up to him and shot his fuckin face off in front of his squad LMAO. and the kid would just talk more shit. so i kept killing his ass. i finished 45-8 for the match and almost half of that was just killing him pretty much. oh and my side got the win too Wink

Isildor
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:55 am

Oh isil, I really miss playing with ya bro! al those rounds it was us 2 VS almost the entire enemy team on Shuhia Taiba, and we would outright dominarte them (APC/tank combo FTW EVERY time).

On a side note, the great score was made by Arma, while you say strike in your post XD.

I should really play 2142 for longer periods, but i just hate sucking at a game in wich i used to be good, so i get bored fast lol.
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Isildor Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Strike-Back wrote:Oh isil, I really miss playing with ya bro! al those rounds it was us 2 VS almost the entire enemy team on Shuhia Taiba, and we would outright dominarte them (APC/tank combo FTW EVERY time).

On a side note, the great score was made by Arma, while you say strike in your post XD.

I should really play 2142 for longer periods, but i just hate sucking at a game in wich i used to be good, so i get bored fast lol.

oops! sorry arma! and congrats to you correctly. yeah i miss playin with ya bro. hell miss when we all used to play together. man that was such a long time ago Sad

yeah it would be great to hook up again if want to. i still pop in a time or two almost everyday. sadly the past week it seems like there are allot less severs to choose from. i see 38 now! and on the extreme cerbere server nobody has been playing the past few days. it'll show like 40 people in the server, but when you hop in everyone is not active and grey'd out. wonder if those are like bots or sumthin to make the server look busy to attract real live players? damn strange i tell ya.

by the time this new patch (if it ever even comes out) this game really will be dead! EA needs to hurry tha hell up!

Isildor
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down