Forum Trollz United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Crazy good round!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 pm by Armastadt

Sorry should have resized these. Couldn't get a screen capture, so I had to use a camera too.

Some terribly sucky competition out there in the pubs these days if I'm able to do this in a game.
Like shooting fish in a barrel out there.

Free game and cheap but good game 00110

Hardest working man in the squad. Pretty sad team when you almost out perform 4 other squad member's …

Comments: 6

New maps and info for BF2142

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm by Stormwalker73

I saw some posts about new maps for BF2142 but haven't seen anything concrete. Any links to official news anybody?

Comments: 12

Welcome

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm by Admin

Introduce yourself and give your thoughts on the forums. Do they need something? What can we do to make it more inviting and enjoyable?

Comments: 13

Game time

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm by Stormwalker73

I just managed to get away with a 10 hour battlefield spree and the wife isn't giving me the stink eye or saying anything. She must be a pod alien

Comments: 2

Passing the word

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

Can anyone who talks with Trollz members, please pass along the new addy. Since we lost the other sight so abruptly I have no contact info and I know a lot of the guys would like to keep in touch.

Thanx!

Comments: 1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free game and cheap but good game

+2
Burnobroyeur
MadHaTT3R
6 posters

Go down

Free game and cheap but good game Empty Free game and cheap but good game

Post  MadHaTT3R Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Alien Swarm is a top down shooter. Slick look and smart ai make it tough and good to look at. Its free! 4 person Coop and upgrades, specialties and other gimmicks give it some interest. Did I mention its free?

Cheap is Blacklight Tango down. 15$ and a decent FPS to boot. Again smart AI and it has MP. Ranks and all the gimmicks including 1000's of weapon combination's! Its sorta like L4D only no Zombies and its more of a military style combat game. A cross between that free shooter I cant think of and L4D. I got it cause I was bored one day and I rarely pass up a cheap game that might have the slightest bit of promise. Its worth 15, but I dunno about more.

Besides, did I mention Alien Swarm is free?
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Free game and cheap but good game Empty Re: Free game and cheap but good game

Post  Burnobroyeur Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:03 am

Well Mad, if you join the game (Alien Swarm), then I'm in. Looks pretty cool for a free game.
Burnobroyeur
Burnobroyeur
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:39 am

Looks good! thanks for the heads up Mad!

On a side note... Need for Speed World is online for the starter pack buyers (log in on the NFSworld webiste) and it will be available for free for everybody else @27 juli ... or juli 27 (europea/american notation). It's pretty nice, buy it is lacking alot of editing of your car wich was possible in other NFS's Sad
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Im getting a lot of negatives from NFS World. I did some testing (Under the table) and it was a let down. Every has the same stuff, so its just another race game. Ive been playing NFS since the rainbow track on the PS and this is a sorry excuse for an NS game (Though they have gone downhill the last couple releases.

Hit me up when you play AS, Im down.

Admin
OG Troll (Admin)

https://trollz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:19 pm

just you name a time wich isn't 4AM for me lol... i'll see if i have time.. my IGN is TUGG (don't really know if it means something), since Strike-Back is REALLLY unfitting for a racing game.

yeah it's a let down we can't mod shit... but maybe they will improve things becaus it's like BF heroes... people "must" buy credits to get stuff easier... so it's a constant cash flow... unlike a game you buy once for 60 dollar/euro.... so with some luck we will get more customizations like NFS underground (maybe UG2, but soundsystems and hydraulics and shit is overkill)... what they SHOULD add is tuning like in Pro-street.... it can really make the difference, and it will suit your driving style... + i have a good chance of outtuning regular joe's sicne i tuned my drag supra to 997 BHP with only lvl 3 parts...
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armastadt Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 am

You can turn Alien Swarm into first person:

http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/07/21/play-alien-swarm-in-first-person-guide-and-video/

I'll have to try that. The over head view just kills me. It's alright, but I think 1st person would be much better.

Jury is still out for me on Blacklight. Setting up Windows Live Games almost did me in. At least now I apparently have a xbox gamer tag. Whoo. cheers

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 pm

That first person view sucks. You can't hardly move at all and the cursor reticule is unseen so you dont know where your aiming! Maybe Im just an idiot and couldnt figure it out, lemme know if you have a better result.
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armastadt Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Haven't got to try it yet, but doesn't it still kind of have the laser thing in 1st person? That may be all the indicator you get.

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Yeah the laser thing is what ruins the First person stuff.

MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  yun Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 am

looks good .thank you.

yun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content