Forum Trollz United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Crazy good round!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 pm by Armastadt

Sorry should have resized these. Couldn't get a screen capture, so I had to use a camera too.

Some terribly sucky competition out there in the pubs these days if I'm able to do this in a game.
Like shooting fish in a barrel out there.

I think we've got a live one... 00110

Hardest working man in the squad. Pretty sad team when you almost out perform 4 other squad member's …

Comments: 6

New maps and info for BF2142

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm by Stormwalker73

I saw some posts about new maps for BF2142 but haven't seen anything concrete. Any links to official news anybody?

Comments: 12

Welcome

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm by Admin

Introduce yourself and give your thoughts on the forums. Do they need something? What can we do to make it more inviting and enjoyable?

Comments: 13

Game time

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm by Stormwalker73

I just managed to get away with a 10 hour battlefield spree and the wife isn't giving me the stink eye or saying anything. She must be a pod alien

Comments: 2

Passing the word

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

Can anyone who talks with Trollz members, please pass along the new addy. Since we lost the other sight so abruptly I have no contact info and I know a lot of the guys would like to keep in touch.

Thanx!

Comments: 1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I think we've got a live one...

3 posters

Go down

I think we've got a live one... Empty I think we've got a live one...

Post  Armastadt Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Not that everyone needs to go out to attack/defend in the EA forums. But keep an eye on this guy for sure.

The braggadocios comment of "I destroy squads", along with a lame defense so far, makes me believe he's trying too hard.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/30/971323.page#6737583

He may be doing a little muppet action too.

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

I think we've got a live one... Empty Re: I think we've got a live one...

Post  KrazyLord817 Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:00 pm

lol that was some nice reading and gotta love the facts!
KrazyLord817
KrazyLord817
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Well played Arma. I watched the video and saw some shady shit, but Im kinda tired of the argument and like you pointed out the response is always the same.

You know if I was a hacker, I would have to admit it. Thats why I always had a sorta love hate thing with (what the fuck was his name? LOL guess he wasnt all that..) Anyway, Gyno is a better example. He had the balls to admit it and own it and I have to respect that. Don't have to like it, but I will respect it. affraid
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armastadt Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 pm

SlitU&GutU? Yeah, at least you know what you're getting when they tell you. Slit was up front, and even in some respects N2 was more up front than most. What I really hate are guys who lie through their teeth about being legit. That, and the fact you know there is something fishy, but you don't have all the tools to actually prove it; except for patience, because eventually something turns up.

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Post  Armastadt Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Oh, this is Premium stuff here on this SnlperX from the SMO clan boards.
http://smoclan.com/ban-disputes/got-banned-t1794-10.html

He's was banned, and is basically arguing evidence based on at least one of those videos he posted links to on the EA boards. I really wish the other was available so I could see it.

Anyway, I'm going to nail him again in the EA forums. Just to put another stake through the heart.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.
Twisted Evil

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Post  Armastadt Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

I really love a good anti-cheat hunt. And I really wish I paid more attention in statistics in school.

This kid is an real interesting case. He's not one of those in your face cheats. He's more like, "I need an edge" kind of players. And a 1337-wannabe. He's actually running around with Hothead and AbsoluteZero and the attitude sure shines though.

If you look at his stats, they are pretty much legit in most weapons categories, meaning most of the numbers jive pretty well. Except for the outliers, and that's where he hangs himself. He plays exclusively assault and recon.

First the recon, 31K kills as recon, yet he only shows 22K in recon weapons categories. Humm...where are the other 9K in kills coming from? Well, the only other place those can come from are knife, pistols or nades. Knife and pistols, huh? Nah, surely not... 9900K's with a knife and 2900 uniques, a 3:1 ratio. From the smattering of research I did on the old boards, this is is a really suspect number, very high for a legit knifer. Also, 4.78% of the time he uses a knife. Again, a VERY high percent for a legit knifer. Gravy is/was one of the best knifers and his kills are 8K @ 1.6% time. And sure enough, if you look at his history, what do you find? Knife servers.

Moving on to the assault class, we have accuracies +5-15% higher than any (what I would consider top legit players) in respective classes Krylov, SCAR, and Baur (doesn't appear to be a big Voss user). While I certainly didn't do a statistical analysis, and only did a handful of data points, it would sure be interesting to do some analysis to see just how much of a significant difference this is. Of particular interest is the Krylov @43%, but also almost 50% with the SCAR. He's only a little more accurate with the Baur than some of the best. Interesting accuracy numbers though.

And then there are numbers that make you pause. If he does aimbot, it sure doesn't show up in his sniper rifles or lambert (since he plays recon). Good, but nothing that would cause suspicion.

But the video on him is really tripping alarms, and in those cases he was playing assault.

Selective hacker? At least that's what I'm thinking.

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 pm

He is a Toggler as some SMo guy put it. He dies well enough, but when he needs a boost he hits the toggle. As you pointed out, he associates with who could be considered a proficient hacker, in Hothead. So he is being "taught" how to get away with it, for the most part. Problem is his ego gets in the way. He actually considers himself leet (again probably due to his associations), while as I pointed out he would be just another player and not much more than average at best. He has no vehicle knowledge so would be destroyed in that aspect, his map selection is limited so fail on that aspect. Etc.

His stats do paint a picture, but its murky enough to cause any accuser pause. As you noted, accuracy and percentages are deep colors.

Im proud of ya! Good catch!

Oh yeah N2!! How the fuck could I forget that douchebag? At least he had some balls, gotta respect that even if he is a douchebag. afro
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum