Forum Trollz United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Crazy good round!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 pm by Armastadt

Sorry should have resized these. Couldn't get a screen capture, so I had to use a camera too.

Some terribly sucky competition out there in the pubs these days if I'm able to do this in a game.
Like shooting fish in a barrel out there.

Tenants and housing in Ernakulam 00110

Hardest working man in the squad. Pretty sad team when you almost out perform 4 other squad member's …

Comments: 6

New maps and info for BF2142

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm by Stormwalker73

I saw some posts about new maps for BF2142 but haven't seen anything concrete. Any links to official news anybody?

Comments: 12

Welcome

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm by Admin

Introduce yourself and give your thoughts on the forums. Do they need something? What can we do to make it more inviting and enjoyable?

Comments: 13

Game time

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm by Stormwalker73

I just managed to get away with a 10 hour battlefield spree and the wife isn't giving me the stink eye or saying anything. She must be a pod alien

Comments: 2

Passing the word

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

Can anyone who talks with Trollz members, please pass along the new addy. Since we lost the other sight so abruptly I have no contact info and I know a lot of the guys would like to keep in touch.

Thanx!

Comments: 1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tenants and housing in Ernakulam

Go down

Tenants and housing in Ernakulam Empty Tenants and housing in Ernakulam

Post  Madison Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 am

The principle of management by tenants has been accepted even for reconstructed premises or rental premises in Ernakulam, and the tenants have been given the option of managing the conservancy, water supply, electric supply etc., and sharing the expenses, instead of being obliged to pay service charges.  This will also reduce the load on the public agency involved in providing those public amenities.  When considering the power and water consumption of luxury Villas Ernakulam district has reported one of the lowest rates in spite of the new villas being added each year.

The most significant initiative similar to the pattern followed in some other countries is the offer of ownership to tenant cooperatives in the inner city areas of Cochin.  The Rent Control legislation operated against any move towards raising rents to levels that supported adequate maintenance.  The objective in this context was both to prolong the life of the properties by timely repairs, and to preserve the present tenure of the poor tenants. 

The tenants were encouraged to undertake structural repairs all by themselves with technical help from the state agency, subject to reimbursement up to a ceiling expenditure. However, as there were genuine limitations of finance and organizational capacity for the reconstruction or renovation of all the buildings within a reasonable period, the government decided to invoke the desire of the tenants for ownership status in order to involve them in the conservation exercise. 

The legislative amendment provided for the state agency to acquire a cessed building on the application of 70 percent of the tenants at a compensation of not more than 100 times the average gross monthly income.  The tenant cooperative would be given the possession of the building for necessary repairs and renovations.  The occupants who did not join will continue as members of the cooperative, but will have to pay the proportionate costs of repair. 

Madison

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum