Forum Trollz United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Crazy good round!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:36 pm by Armastadt

Sorry should have resized these. Couldn't get a screen capture, so I had to use a camera too.

Some terribly sucky competition out there in the pubs these days if I'm able to do this in a game.
Like shooting fish in a barrel out there.

Our old forums 00110

Hardest working man in the squad. Pretty sad team when you almost out perform 4 other squad member's …

Comments: 6

New maps and info for BF2142

Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm by Stormwalker73

I saw some posts about new maps for BF2142 but haven't seen anything concrete. Any links to official news anybody?

Comments: 12

Welcome

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm by Admin

Introduce yourself and give your thoughts on the forums. Do they need something? What can we do to make it more inviting and enjoyable?

Comments: 13

Game time

Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm by Stormwalker73

I just managed to get away with a 10 hour battlefield spree and the wife isn't giving me the stink eye or saying anything. She must be a pod alien

Comments: 2

Passing the word

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am by Admin

Can anyone who talks with Trollz members, please pass along the new addy. Since we lost the other sight so abruptly I have no contact info and I know a lot of the guys would like to keep in touch.

Thanx!

Comments: 1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Our old forums

+2
Armastadt
MadHaTT3R
6 posters

Go down

Our old forums Empty Our old forums

Post  MadHaTT3R Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:54 pm

It would appear (thnx to Bacon for the info) that our boards were part of a massive govt crackdown. Our boards and all 70K!+ boards and blogs hosted by IPBFree were shut down, without notice by the feds. Here are some links to the story, suffice to say the Net is being big brothered to death and this is a bad sign of things to come...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1067479
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Our old forums Empty Re: Our old forums

Post  Armastadt Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Kind of weird. BTW, I think I liked the old forums better. The "chatbox" was better; what's with this logging in stuff for the chat? Argh. Also, can we skin this better, not too fond of the "blue world" theme.

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Post  Burnobroyeur Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Realy strange theme. I think we're lots of person who prefer the old theme. But we got a new chat website. Let's roll Trollz !
Burnobroyeur
Burnobroyeur
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:26 pm

I'll change the skin, but there is a lot to choose from so Im sorta just clicking em till I find one everyone can live with. I was very comfortable with the other site as well. I had all teh admin stuff figured out and I could run it without any effort. Setting up the new ones kinda sucks, but what else can we do except go our separate ways and hope to run into each other at EA or in a game? Not on my list of choices.

I'll take a look at the chat box thing and see if we can set it up like the other site.

Good to see you guys here though. cheers
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 am

Fuck that shit (oops im already violating the agreement)... man i was on holliday... came back... godaddy.com wtfwtfwtf.. i thought i had a virus, was gonna reinstall anyway, so i did that... still godaddy... figured to wait a few days.. then burno contacted me on steam...

Can't beleive they shut 70K sites down becaus of some people who like terrorists... and even then, those people are allowed to use the internet just as much as we do... you can find EVERYTHING on the net anyways... i just hope the servers of ipbfree were in america, so america didn't involve themselves in business in other country's where they have no right of speach (the feds, man if one is going to herass me here in the netherlands i kick his shit ass... and im not goign to jail for it... i hope)...

we don't have a backup list from all the members do we?? becaus then we could probably send a mass PM on the forums of EA (you get an email if you get an PM).
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Armastadt Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 am

I think I can live with this skin.

Armastadt

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 am

just ugh, why is the name and avatar and shit on the right side? it's again what every other forum is! and yes i could live with this skin although i wear contacts and letters are better readable black on white... now they are so blurry, and i have to blink, read a bit blink read... to not get blurry.
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Our old forums Empty buttons

Post  Stormwalker73 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 pm

funy thing, all my buttons like post reply and vote and such are shrunk to little white dots. Im on work comp, any ideas on how to enlarge them Evil or Very Mad
Stormwalker73
Stormwalker73
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I dont have a clue how to do shit here. I cant even get to the admin console when I'm on this name. I HAVE to use the admin account?! I haven't really had a lot of time to play with it, like I did the old site Sad Hopefully we'll hear something from Bacon soon and we can go that route and dump this place.

I can try another skin if you guys want..
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 am

Perhaps

Nude female??
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:11 pm

I tried to change skins, but we lost the graphic and the graphic is cool so I hate to lose it. If I knew how it got there I would be better suited to change whats around it.... scratch

Admin
OG Troll (Admin)

https://trollz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Strike-Back Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 pm

yes this......... Troll........ where did he come from???? find out, next episode!
Strike-Back
Strike-Back
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHaTT3R Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

I dunno and no one is taking credit for it! I know I didnt find a skin that had it so someone put it there!! bounce
MadHaTT3R
MadHaTT3R
OG Troll (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum